Saturday, July 26, 2008

How to Add a Tag Cloud to your blog ?

Being a big fan of blogs and blogging that I am, I always wanted to add those cute like tag clouds to my blog, but never found any such widget provided by default on blogspot. Apparently, I hadn't searched enough either for it. But today, while looking for some youtube widget, I came across another blogspot that showed how one could add a tag cloud to one's blogspot blog within 5 minutes.

This does need some tweaking around in the HTML code and it would be wise to take a backup of your template if you haven't done a lot of HTML stuff before (I did it anyways :P).

So here's the post, that shows how anyone can add a tag cloud to their blog within 5 minutes. The poster does explain in detail the significance of each code line in the the HTML widget that he adds and it is something you can cutomise down the line if the color combinations used by the poster is not something that fits well with your blog.

2 comments:

SJ... said...

Jeff... I tried out ur label cloud!!! bt lemme know how can I change font colors in d same??? :(

Jeff said...

yeah.....buzz me on yahoo/gtalk when u see me...

thats a little complicated...will tell u how to do....